We Support Smaller Building Contractors
We are here to support smaller contractors with their duties under Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) 2015. Under CDM REGS 2015 a construction phase plan is required for every construction project. This does not need to be complicated. A simple plan before the work starts is usually enough to show that you have thought about health and safety.
If you are working for a domestic client, you will be in control of the project if you are the only contractor or the principal contractor.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing a construction phase plan
- Organising the work
- Working together with others to ensure health and safety
You could be a builder, plumber or other tradesmen, doing small-scale routine work such as:
- Installing a kitchen or bathroom
- Structural alterations, e.g. chimney breast removal
- Roofing work, including dormer windows
- Extension or loft conversion
If you need assistance fulfilling your duties under CDM REGS 2015 or you have any other management needs and you are a building contractor in Caterham, London, Surrey and south east, please contact us at NBC Consultancy Services.